- Load testing of Forklifts, inspection of Forklifts
- Load testing of Mobile cranes, inspection of mobile cranes (Liebherr, Grove, HIAB, Tadano, Palfinger)
- Load testing of Overhead cranes, inspection of Overhead cranes
- Load testing of Loader cranes, inspection of Loader cranes
- Load testing of Crane trucks, inspection of Crane trucks
- Load testing of Vehicle hoists, inspection of Vehicle hoists
- Load testing of Aerial platforms, inspection of Aerial platforms
- Load testing of Telehandlers, inspection of Telehandlers
- Load testing of Cherry pickers, inspection of Cherry pickers
- Load testing of Jib cranes, inspection of Jib cranes
- Load testing of Mono rails, inspection of Mono rails
- Load testing of Scissor lifts, inspection of Scissor lifts
- Load testing of Trolleys, inspection of Trolleys
- Load testing of Chain blocks, inspection of Chain blocks
- Load testing of Lever hoists, inspection of Lever hoists
- Lifting equipment (shackles, chain slings, flat duplex slings, webbing slings, endless round slings, lifting beams and spreaders)
We have access to a test bench that is designed and utilised to load test and certify lifting equipment up to 100 tons. We also have a mobile test bench that can test up to 25 tons.
We provide annual service agreement options to our clients, providing an all-in-one, comprehensive and convenient certification solution. We are also flexible enough to offer once off load testing and inspections as required. We attend to the following:
- Annual load testing of lifting machines.
- Quarterly visual inspections of lifting equipment (as required).
- 6-monthly visual inspections of lifting machines.
- Quarterly colour coding of lifting equipment / tackle (as required).
- Detailed inspection reports are issued of all issues that needs to be addressed / repaired on lifting machinery.
We are pro-active and will contact you to schedule the above mentioned inspections before they are due. This is a service that we offer and value greatly as we need to ensure that certificates remain valid and that inspections and testing do not become overdue.